Save lives with your creativity
- Best status messageon Organ Donation:
Put on your thinking caps and come out with trendy, catchy and quirky status messages on Organ Donation. (The message should not be more than 140 characters).
- Best video / short film(not more than one minute) on the theme on Organ Donation
Let the acting bug bite you. Think, act and enact and come up with interesting videos or a short film to create awareness of Organ Donation. Stick to the time limit of One minute (60 seconds).
- Best poster, painting on Organ Donation
For our visual art creator friends, this is a once-in-life-time opportunity to paint the town red with messages on Organ Donation through posters and paintings.
- Best graffiti / muralson Organ Donation
Go doodle on the wall which you think needs a face-list. Pick up your crayons and brushes and splash the wall with your creativity and come up with a powerful message on Organ Donation
- Best Ideato promote and create awareness of Organ Donation
If you are the thinker-types, then put your brains to test and come up with creative gyaan on how awareness on organ donation can be done.
Terms and Conditions:
- This contest is open only for students of colleges affiliated to the Mumbai University.
- A candidate can participate in all the five categories, however, each candidate will be permitted only one entry per category.
- Candidate will have to attach a letter (under the letter head of their college) from their respective principals / department heads signed and certifying that the entries submitted is genuine and not been copied or plagiarised.
- In each category:
First Winner will receive cash prize of Rs 21,000/-
Second Winner will receive a cash prize of Rs 15,000/-
Third Winner will receive a cash prize of Rs 10,000/-
- All participants will be given a certificate
- A self-attested scanned copy or photocopy of your college / university identity card.
- The last date for receiving entries is February 28th 2017
- Once submitted, the entries will become sole property of My Medical Mantra.
- In each category, three winners will be decided by our team of experts. Their decision will be final and irrevocable.
- Only winners and consolation prize winners will be intimated about their selection.
- The final entries may be used for any of the ensuing Organ Donation campaigns likely to be undertaken by the Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai University and My Medical Mantra.
- Respective winners will be given due credit for the winning messages, if used in the campaign. However, no monetary compensation will be given.
- The entries can be sent via WhatsApp on (+91 8291137788) or emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org
· The entries can be hand-delivered, couriered or posted on the following address:
My Medical Mantra, 2403, Prarthana Heights, Dr. B.A.Road, Behind ITC Grand Central Hotel, Parel, Mumbai – 400012.