Amidst of all the amazingly sitting poses, Mandukasana or frog pose is one of the easiest yet extremely effective yoga asana to practice for good health and lifestyle. So here is the list of amazing health benefits of frog pose.
Health benefits of Mandukasana (Frog pose)
- It massages the entire abdominal organs. Thus, good for smooth functioning of these organs.
- It controls weight. Thus effective for those who are longing for weight loss and making the stomach flat.
- It is beneficial in case of constipation and indigestion.
- It is helpful to release unwanted gases from the stomach thus make you feel relaxed and calm.
- It helps to control diabetes by stimulating the pancreas.
- Dislocated naval can be corrected by performing this asana.
- It should be practiced by those who have asthmatic condition.
- It strengthens the back if practice technically right.
- It is good for chest and shoulders.
- Regular practicing the asana is helpful to minimize the impact of menstrual cramps.
- It can be practiced to relieve stress, anxiety and depression.
- In traditional texts, it has also been said that the asana helps to awakening of Kundalini
Note: Those People who are suffering from abdominal injuries and any kind of back pain do not perform the Manduk asana. In case of knee injury avoid this. Ask a yoga expert before performing any kind of Asanas and Pranayama.
Source: Gyan Unlimited