- For blackheads, fenugreek serves as one of the most natural remedies.
- Get some Fenugreek seeds and mix it with water. Make a thick paste.
- Use the paste by applying it on the affected area. Take at least 10 minutes and let it dry. Use lukewarm water to rinse.
- Use this paste every day.
The dirt that blocks the skin pores are removed by the abrasive cornmeal.
- Get a tablespoon of powdered cornmeal. Mix it with some of the regular facial cleanser.
- Before using the mixture, open the pores of the skin through the help of some steam. Afterwards, apply the mixture and massage it gently on the skin in circular motion. Focus on the areas most affected.
- Close the pores with cold water.
The use of Epsom salt is another method to treat blackheads.
- In a small portion of hot water, get a teaspoon of Epsom salt and mix it with a few drops of iodine. Wait until the salt has completely dissolved. Let the solution cool up to room temperature.
- Use the solution and apply it on the affected area. Allow the mixture to dry.
- Use the washcloth to get it off the skin.
Turmeric is a known remedy for minor burns. Well, it can also be used for blackheads.
- In mint juice, add turmeric powder. Apply it on the area that is most affected. Dry for a couple of minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Add red sandal and turmeric powder to milk for a thick paste. Apply on the affected skin in 10 minutes. Rinse with water.
Apply honey on the face and on the affected parts. Allow it on for 10 minutes. Honey is responsible for the hydration of the skin and the tightening of the pores. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Make a paste with green tea leaves mixed with some water. In three minutes, scrub the skin. Rinse with lukewarm water.
For another useful facial scrub, get lemon juice, salt, honey, and yogurt. Rub on the skin. They act as natural exfoliants.
Get enough oatmeal for your face. With the oatmeal, mix four tomatoes’ juice and honey to create a paste. Then use the paste to scrub on your skin. Use repeatedly and regularly for better skin.
Again, with honey, get a teaspoon of powdered cinnamon for a paste. Leave it applied on the affected spots overnight. Then rinse with water in the morning. Try this for ten days.
Baking soda mixed with some water will create a powerful paste to treat blackheads. Apply it on the affected area. Allow for a few minutes. Rinse with water.
Blackheads have no respect for age. They can occur on the skin no matter what the age is, although it is most common to teenage and adolescent people.
Source: Health Digezt