Maha: Three children dead, 40 hospitalised due to food poisoning

The incident occurred at Mahad village, in Raighad district of Maharashtra on Monday evening June 18, where a puja ceremony was organised for the house warming function. On eating the food served in the programme, people complained about vomiting and giddiness.

Maha: Three children dead, 40 hospitalised due to food poisoningAccording to the Police, a house warming ceremony was organised in Mahad, Raighad district, Maharashtra.  After the puja got over, on eating the food served after the programme, people complained of giddiness and started vomiting. Few of them also complained of severe stomach pain.  They were immediately taken to the nearby hospital in Khalapur, and Navi […]