Father-of-three left paralysed from nose down after eating roadside chicken curry

The 40-year-old man was left fighting for his life in an induced coma a couple of days after eating a chicken curry. David Braham became unwell with food poisoning while watching his son play rugby after the dodgy meal

Father-of-three left paralysed from nose down after eating roadside chicken curryThe food poisoning unexpectedly brought on a rare autoimmune disorder called Guillian-Barré Syndrome. David was left paralysed from the face down, unable to talk and breathe while on a ventilator for four months. He has finally learnt to walk on his own eight months after the Chinese curry nearly cost him his life. The former […]