- A chartered plane has crashed in Mumbai, informed incoming reports.
- The plane crashed in an open area in Ghatkopar.
- A team from the Mumbai Fire brigade Fire have been rushed to the spot. More details are awaited.
- The incident took place at 1:30 p.m.
- The plane, which belonged to the Uttar Pradesh government, was about to land when it crashed near Sarvoday Nagar in Ghatkopar
- The air plane had taken off from Juhu airport.
- According to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), two pilots – Captain Rajput and Captain Maria, two Aircraft Maintenance Engineers on board and one pedestrian are dead.
- Two injured – Luv Kush Kumar (aged 21) and Naresh Kumar Nishad (aged 24)
According to BJP MP Kirit Somaiya, who is present at the site of the accident, he said, “The incident happened near Jivdaya lane in Ghatkopar area. The fire brigade is at the spot.”