- The incident happened around 5:30 p.m. today evening.
- Wasim Salim Khan, a 22-year-old boy was rescued by a lifeguard.
- The search is still on for the other four.
- The disaster management team was present at the site.
- Police and ambulance were rushed to the spot. The navy has also been informed about this.
- Fardeen Saudagar (17), Sohail Shakeel Khan (17), Faisal Sheikh (17) and Naseer Ghazi (17), are the other four boys for whom a search operation is being carried out
The seas can be quite rough during the monsoon and venturing into the sea could prove to be disastrous.