With Eman Ahmed set to fly today to Abu Dhabi for her further treatment at Burjeel Hospital, here is the time line of her schedule.
- Team of Burjeel Hospital will teach Saifee hospital around 9.30am.
- Psychology test will be done on Eman around 10am.
- Saifee hospital doctors will handover 28 page transfer report to Burjeel doctors team.
- Saifee hospitals 13 member team to be present with Burjeel hospital team.
- After doing the final formalities Eman would leave hospital around 12pm.
- Eman would be shifted on a special movable bed.
- Ambulance carrying Eman will leave from Saifee hospital at around 12.30 to 1pm
- Mumbai police likely to grant green corridor.
According to sources from Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) sources:
- Ambulance carrying Eman would reach airport gate number 5, T2 terminal at 2.30pm.
- After the due formalities Eman would be shifted to plane.
- Egypt air cargo flight airbus 300, with all the medical equipment fitted on board is ready for Eman.
- Flight carrying Eman is scheduled to take off to Abu Dhabi at 4.30pm.
- Team of doctors will accompany Eman and she will be monitored throughout the journey.