- The fire broke out on Saturday evening near the Emergency Ward at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Hospital in New Delhi.
- The blaze began on the first and second floor of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). The fire brigade present at the spot.
- 15 fire engines have been rushed to the spot.
- The fire started around 4:15 p.m.
- There are no patients in the area where the fire has spread.
- So far, there is no report of any casualty. No patients have been harmed.
- The fire department is evacuating people from the building.
- Dark plumes of smoke were seen billowing out from the top of the premier health institute.
According to sources, “The fire began around 4:15 pm. It started in the emergency ward. It has spread out to the first and the second floor. No patients have been harmed in the incident.”
While speaking to My Medical Mantra, Dr Jawahar Singh, Vice President, Resident Doctors Association, said, “Resident doctors are continuously monitoring the patients and shifting them to safe places, no casualty.”