- Aaradhya started a new chapter in her life today. Today was a special day for Aaradhya and her family. As she had to leave school, when she was diagnosed with a heart condition known as dilated cardiomyopathy.
- On September 5, 2017, Aaradhya received a new heart after a successful heart transplant surgery at Fortis Hospital, Mulund.
- After a relentless battle, four-year-old Aaradhya Mule left for home with a new heart beating inside her on September 05.
- Now, after making a good and steady improvement after the surgery, Aaradhya has gone back go to school again.
- Even though, she was initially afraid, she was also very enthusiastic about beginning her first day at school. The joy was clearly visible across her face.
- She is now five-and-a-half years old, although she still has to take certain precautionary measures like wearing a mask, she can still life an unhindered ordinary life.
- She has gained admission at a school in Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai.
Aaradhya was beaming with joy when she started her first day of school after two years. Her parents were happy that their daughter was smiling at them radiantly. She was a little afraid, but overall very excited to start school on Tuesday, December 04, 2018.
While speaking to My Medical Mantra, Aaradhya father, Yogesh Mule, said,“Aaradhya has been admitted in a school in Kalamboli. On Tuesday was her school day’s first day. Aaradhya was very pleased when going to school. Seeing the joy of her face, our mind also got a different solution. In December 2016, after learning about cardiac illness, Aaradhya was not going to school. But now after two years she went to school again. She is currently studying in Senior Kindergarden (KG) and will be going to her 1st standard in June.”
Yogesh further said, ,“Proper care is being done while sending her to school. She wears a mask while she is attending school her. So that the risk of developing an infection is low. Apart from this, her teachers were given an idea of her situation. Aaradhya was first initially made to sit on a different bench, but she now sits with other children so that she can interact and play with other children with them.”
Aaradhya was diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy in December 2016. My Medical Mantra had started a Twitter and Facebook campaign called #SaveAaradhya. On September 05, 2017 she got a new heart.
According to Yogesh, “Aaradhya was very pleased when she came home from school. While going to school, she was afraid of her face. But after staying with the school children, she got into them. Currently, Aaradhya does not suffer from any kind of problems, but she lives like other children.”